Do you think you might enjoy working in the Media Center? If so, please consider volunteering this year. It's a great way to be part of your child's learning experience and volunteers are an integral part of a successful program. If you stop by the Media Center on any given day you will quickly realize that we could not do the job without you!
As a volunteer you will probably spend most of your time shelving books that have been either checked out and returned or used by our students for research. Other tasks you may also be asked to help with in the Library are:
- Read shelves to make sure books are in the right order
- Help students locate books or magazines
- Help students use the computer to find a book (we’ll teach you how to do this)
- Straighten books and periodicals on shelves
- Help students at the Book Fair
- Check shelves for missing or overdue books
If this sounds like something you might like to do, fill out the attached Volunteer form and return it to school with your child. Please complete the attached sheet if you're interested.
*** Please Note: All volunteers must have an ICHAT on file with the school ***